Hi, I’m Dr. Zsolt Müller founder and director of Health 4 Life Chiropractic. I have been practicing chiropractic for over twenty years and love helping people improve their health and quality of life. I am passionate about teaching people about natural health care and optimal health. I have been married to my amazing wife, Renae, for over twenty years and we have been blessed with seven wonderful children! We love spending time together as a family enjoying the outdoors, sports and fitness. The primary objective of my life is to conduct every aspect of my life in a Christ-like manner. I look forward to welcoming you to Health 4 Life Chiropractic and having the honor of serving you and your family through outstanding chiropractic care!
Qualifications and Experience:
- UBC Bachelors of Science—1992
- Strength and conditioning specialist—1995
- NWCC Dr. of Chiropractic—1996
- Internship at Munich, Germany Chiropractic Clinic—1996
- Ongoing training in Spinal Biomechanics and Corrective Techniques
- Owned and operated multiple chiropractic clinics throughout the United States of America
- Member of the Christian Chiropractic Association
- Participated in multiple mission trips to Africa, India, South America and Europe
- Helped over 10,000 patients
Dr. Adam Brown has a passion to serve. He grew up in a small farming community in Illinois and got his undergraduate at Eastern Illinois University. He started saying Tennessee was his home when he met his wife Amanda, from Murfreesboro, during his last year of undergrad. Dr. Brown and Amanda married, and Dr. Brown started and graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, MO.
Dr. Brown’s chiropractic journey has led him to live in Murfreesboro and practice at Health 4 Life Chiropractic. His desire for each patient is to empower them with knowledge of where true health comes from and how it is achieved. Health is not just the absence of symptoms, it is a life long battle. He is experienced and loves working with families and individuals from days old to the elderly.
When Dr. Brown is not at work, he enjoys spending time with Amanda and their five children: Jonah, Caleb, Abigail, Anna Jane, and Hope. His desire is to that God’s light would shine through his family and that they would be a blessing to those who cross their path whether at the campground, on a hiking trail or at the ball field.